Friday, April 27, 2012

Brown Paper Packages Tied Up With String Printable

When I saw this idea on Pinterest it was just a brown gift bag with jute wrapped around it, and a handwritten sign.  I loved the idea, but wanted to jazz it up a bit.  When my daughter-in-law recently had a birthday I thought it would be a good opportunity to to do it for her present.  Here is what I came up with:

 

 

 

 

I like to use photo paper to print on for a more professional quality.  Another idea would be to print out on a rustic brown paper.

 

I made two different versions on one page. Both include a "To and From" tag.

 

 

 

Just right click your mouse on the printable and save it into your pictures.  You can resize it in your word processing programs.

You can copy my idea of punching two holes at the top and the bottom and tying it, or come up with your own ideas.  I would love to see any unique ways that you have used this sign gift tag.

Here is another fun gift tag that can be used for a "Date Night" gift:






No comments:

Post a Comment