Here is an example of how it's played:
1. Each person writes a sentence at the top of the paper:
2. The paper is passed to the person on the left. That person draws a picture of the sentence underneath, leaving a lot of room at the bottom of the page:
4. Fold over the paper underneath the picture so that only the sentence is exposed. Then pass the paper to the person on the left:
5. The person on the left draws a picture of the sentence then folds the paper over underneath the sentence so that only the picture is exposed and passes it to the person on the left:
6. The next person writes a sentence of exactly what they see in the picture. Folds over the top picture and passes it to the person on their left:
9. Keep repeating the same pattern until you have several pictures and sentences. Make sure you end with a sentence:
Here are some of my other great Holly's Home ideas. Just click on the picture to take you to the link.