Friday, May 4, 2012

May Luck Be With You on This St. Patrick's Day

I have been trying to learn how to do Photoshop.  While playing around I found this old picture that my daughter and I took at California Adventure in Bug's Life Land. 
 They have huge clover's all over the park, but there is only one four leaf clover. 
When we found it we took this picture of it:
I was just playing around with the different applications and I came up with the next one. 
 It is very simple, but I liked it so I thought that I would post it just for giggles. 
Here it is:
May Luck Be With You!

I thought it would be a fun St. Patrick's Days post. 
Next time you are in Bug's Land at California Adventure
be sure to look for it.



I played around some more and made a another fun picture for St. Patrick's Day.  Here it is:

No comments:

Post a Comment