Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Free Printable For Nevada State College Graduation


We had a family member graduate from Nevada State and I had to throw together a quick graduation party.  I only had a day to put everything together and this is what I came up with.  I thought if there are any other people graduating from Nevada State, maybe they could use the printable below.

Just right click on your mouse on the picture and save it into your pictures.  Then you can use your word program to make it whatever size that you need, or print it out as different sized pictures.  I printed it out as wallet sized pictures.  I cut them up and added tooth picks to put as decorations on cakes and cupcakes.  Here's an example:


 

I also got a big chocolate cake, edible gold spray, and a plastic scorpion.  I sprayed the edges of the cake and the scorpion with the gold.  Then I added some of the small Nevada State signs.  I was in a hurry, but this is how it turned out:

 If any of you with cake decorating talent do a cake that is amazing, I would love to see it.  I also decorated the room with a banner that had larger versions of the Nevada State sign.


 

I used black and gold plates, napkins, silverware and cups.  It was a lot of fun and my family member seemed to really appreciate the effort to celebrate her graduation from Nevada State. 

Here is a printout for a treat bag to serve at your graduation party.  Right click on the picture to save it into you pictures.  Click on the picture below it to see how to make an easy treat bag.
 

 

 If you have someone you love graduating from Nevada State, maybe this will give you some ideas.  Please let me know how everything turned out.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment