Friday, November 1, 2013

Free Thanksgiving Place Card Printables

This is my first Thanksgiving with ALL of the family.  I am already nervous and have been looking at ideas.  My first idea is to have some cute place cards to mark each place for the person sitting there.  Here are the four ideas I have come up with.  I haven't decided which one to use.  I might use all four to match each person's personality.  I thought that I would share them with you.

Another good idea to use these for is to label your foods if you have a buffet table.  You could write the type of dish it is, such as "green bean casserole" or "pumpkin pie."

As with all of my printables, click on the printable to make it larger.  Then "save as" it into your picture file.  That way you can resize it in you word or print shop programs.  I made mine to fit on a single sheet of paper and sized to the edges.  I used a granite cardstock to print it on.

Turkey Time!


Let's give Thanks
This one I changed at the last minute.  I didn't like the look of the graphic.


Day of Turkey!
  
Happy Thanksgiving!



 I have also made some matching treat bags to go on each plate. 
Just click on the picture below to see how to make them:

http://hollyshome-hollyshome.blogspot.com/2013/11/thanksgiving-treat-bag-printable.html
 And... matching napkin rings!:
http://hollyshome-hollyshome.blogspot.com/2013/11/thanksgiving-napkin-rings-free-printable.html
 Plus matching leftover tags:
http://hollyshome-hollyshome.blogspot.com/2013/11/thanksgiving-leftovers-tag-free.html


I hope you have a fantastic Thanksgiving dinner!







No comments:

Post a Comment