Thursday, September 22, 2016

Alice in Wonderland Cheshire Cat Tail Body Scrub



This is a body scrub recipe that I have done before on my blog.  I just changed it a little for the Cheshire Cat theme.  Here's the recipe:



I made two batches of the sugar scrub.  One with grape kool-aid, and the other with red punch kool-aid.  I used a few drops of red and blue (only in the purple) food coloring to make them each right color.



After the sugar scrubs were well mixed and the right color, I layered each scrub into a 8 oz. canning jar.  I put about an inch of purple, then an inch of pink, another inch of purple, and a final inch of pink.  Then I placed the lid on top.
On the inside of the lid I added a picture of the Cheshire Cat face.  I have the print out below.  Just right click your mouse and save it into your pictures, or copy and paste it into your printing program.  Size it to a full page.

After I added the lid I tied on a small key with a tag.   
The tag says "Thanks for going MAD with us."  
I have the printout for that below.








If you are looking for a fresh lemon body scrub, here's a great recipe for you.  It also comes with some cute gift tags.  Check it out!!



No comments:

Post a Comment