Thursday, December 28, 2017

Disney Survival Kit with free gift tag printouts



My son just got engaged this Christmas.  He and his fiance love to go to Disneyland so I decided to put together a survival kit with some of the fun things that I happen to be hoarding.  Here is what I came up with.

Here is a list of some of the fun things in the kit:

Happiness scent soap
Charming scent candle
Mickey hand shaped soap
Magic in the Air body cream
Haunted Mansion key chain
Matching Mickey Ears
Princess charm for the cell phone
Minnie as Princess Leia action figure
Socks for both of them
Various treats to eat
Gum
Notepad with Minnie pen

I put it all into a fun insulated picnic bag that I bought at the Disney store a few months ago. I added some Disney tissue paper that I got with an old order.  (I told you, I'm a hoarder!)  Here's a picture of it all packed inside:


It came with a matching Mickey blanket.  



I wrapped them both up in brown paper.  Then I tied them together with a fun black and white string and added the gift tag.  Here's another look:
Here's the happy couple with their awesome Disney survival kit.
Don't they look happy?



Here is the printout for the gift tags.  Just click on the picture to make it large.  Then right click and save it into your pictures or copy and paste it into you printing program.

I was having so much fun making Mickey heads that I came up with a few other versions.  Here they are:

Mickey:


Minnie:



Disneyland:

If you love Disney stuff as much as we do, here is a fun Minute to Win it game that you can play:




1 comment: