Monday, October 24, 2016

Trick or Treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat - Free Printable for pedicure gift items this Halloween


I needed something fun to give to my friends.  I made this cute sign to attach to a zip-loc bag.  



Some of my friends I gave some nail polish and pedicure items.  Some of my friends don't like to paint their toenails so I gave them some fruit roll-ups.


To use the printout just right click your mouse on the photo and save it into your pictures.  Print it from your printing program.  You can also copy it and use it in your printing program.  Size it to a full page.


I have two sizes.  One is for regular sandwich 
Ziploc bags.  The other is for quart sized Ziploc bags.

Sandwich size:


I found that the sandwich bag size wasn't big enough for all the things that I wanted to put into it, so I made a quart sized printout.



Quart sized:



Directions:
Print it out on cardstock.  Fold over the card stock just above the top black line on trick or treat.  Cut out both layers at the same time, using the front printing as a guide.  


Place the cut printout at the top of the Ziploc bag with the printed side on the front, and the plain side on the back.  Staple along  the bottom of the printout.







No comments:

Post a Comment