Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Make fun snowballs from a round loom


 

 
 
At my grandson's birthday party my daughter-in-law got out a bucket of snowballs that she had made from the smallest sized round loom.  The kids had a ball with them.  There were several babies there and they were so soft that you didn't have to worry about anyone getting hurt.  I tried to look for some on pinterest and on google so that I could blog about it, but could not find anything, so I thought that I would share her idea on my blog.

 

 
   
 She used the smallest sized round loom with a soft white yarn.  She went around until they were about seven inches long. 

Then she tied one end, stuffed them with fiber fill and then tied off the other end.  She made a small bucket full for the kids to play with.  The kids loved it, but the adults did also. 
 They were a lot of fun!
 
 

If you are looking for other ways to bring Winter into your home check out my Winter ideas by clicking on the picture below:

http://hollyshome-hollyshome.blogspot.com/p/fun-and-free-new-year-and-winter-ideas.html
 

No comments:

Post a Comment