Thursday, September 7, 2023

Education Man, Education Snowman, Education Cupid, Education Leprechaun, Education Rabbit, Education Garden or Education Scarecrow - A fun game to play while studying for a subject


I want to thank whoever created this game.  It's an old game that has been around that is usually referred to as "Scripture Man".  It is a lot of fun to play in class.  I thought it would also be good for general learning, so I made another version called "Education Man".

The reason that I am doing this post is because I always have such a hard time trying to find the game when I need it and the version I was using was very old.  I was trying to update it and decided, "Oh, what the heck, just redo the whole thing instead of trying to cut a paste!"  So here it is.  Maybe it will help you also.

I have several versions:
Education Man - Nice Version
Education Man - Mean Version (lose all)
Education Snowman - Nice Version
Education Snowman -Mean Version (lose all)
Education Scarecrow - Nice Version
Education Scarecrow -Mean Version (lose all)
Education Cupid - Nice Version only
Education Leprechaun - Nice Version only
Education Rabbit - Nice Version only
Education Garden - Nice Version only

After playing this with my students a couple of times they informed me that they hate the bomb that makes them lose all of their points.  Because of this I have made a nicer version where the bomb only causes them to lose 50 points.  I have included both versions.

If you want to use it just copy and paste it into your printing program, or right click and save it into your pictures.





Education Man Nice Version:



Education Man Mean Version:



 
Education Snowman Nice Version:

To make the game go quicker you can tell the students to draw an 8 for the snowman, 
and a squiggly line for the melted snowman.


Education Snowman Mean Version:



Education Scarecrow Nice Version:

Education Scarecrow Mean Version:


Education Cupid - Nice Version Only


Education Leprechaun - Nice Version Only


Education Rabbit - Nice Version Only


Education Garden - Nice Version only





I also have a Harry Potter version!




I also have BINGO games in every season that are made for learning.  You have the students fill in the words with what you are studying and then everyone has a different BINGO board.  It's a fun way to study.  Check them out here.









4 comments:

  1. I just read your delightful post on "Education Man or Education Snowman," and it's evident that creating a fun and educational environment is at the heart of your teaching approach.
    can i use my walmart gift card for gas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your creativity in blending education with enjoyment is commendable! Thank you for the inspiring content, and I'm looking forward to more of your innovative ideas!
    summer fashion for women over 50 (fashion for women over 50)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "The engaging writing style of this blog makes learning a pleasure. The author's ability to weave narratives into informative content is impressive. It's like being on a journey of discovery with each post. Thank you for making education so enjoyable!"
    https://www.aintpayingfull.com/walmart-air-mattress-return-policy/

    ReplyDelete
  4. "The thoughtfulness in addressing reader comments and questions sets this blog apart. The author's responsiveness creates a sense of community and dialogue, turning each post into a starting point for enriching discussions. Thank you for fostering an interactive and engaging space!"
    Fideliti Childcare Vouchers

    ReplyDelete