Monday, July 9, 2018

I love you to the beach and back towel rack

I just redid my basement bathroom and decided to do a beach theme.  I had a piece of leftover wood from a backyard wedding that we did for my son.  Aha,  I realized that I could make a cute beach sign for my bathroom.  Here's how I did it.

I played with fonts on my computer until I found one that I liked.  A great place for a variety of free fonts is fontspace.

Then I printed out a copy to use for my towel rack.


I drew some guidelines in chalk and layed the hooks on to see if it was spaced right.


Then I chalked in my words.


Here is my towel rack after I painted it.  Once it is completely dry you can wipe off the chalk with a damp cloth.



Here it is in my basement bathroom, all ready for company.



No comments:

Post a Comment