Sunday, August 30, 2015

Socks for LDS Seminary Birthday or Christmas Gift - Ponder the Path of Thy Feet



And here is another version that I just made that wraps around the sock.  I changed the title to "Faith in Every Footstep."




I like to give my Seminary students a little gift for their birthday.  After searching high and low at the Deseret Book and Seagull Book I was still at a loss for a cheap, but meaningful gift.  I couldn't seem to find anything for under a few dollars.  What was cheap, looked cheap.  Then I remembered an outlet pajama store in Logan UT that sold socks for $1 a pair.  That seemed like a perfect price.  Then I went to the LDS.org and looked up the word Feet.  I found this great talk by President Monson entitled Ponder the Path of Thy Feet.

His quote was perfect for this year's study of the Old Testament.  I made up this little printout to attach to the socks when I give them to the students as a gift.

This idea can be used for just about anything - Visiting Teaching, Primary or Young Men or Young Women's.

Here is a multiple printout that you can use for your students.  Just click on the picture to make it large.  Then save it into your pictures or copy and paste it into your printing program.


Here is the wrap around version:



I used mine for a DUP gift.  Here's where I added the tag.




And here is a Christmas printable just for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment