Monday, October 31, 2016

Thanksgiving Thankful Banner - Free Print Out





I wanted a colorful Thanksgiving banner for my mantle, so I went to work and this is what I came up with.

If you love banners check out my entire selection:



I chose retro materials and colors that reflect an Autumn feel.  The letters have a distressed quality to them that adds to that retro feeling.  I love how the banner looks on my mantle, but you could hang it up anywhere.

How to Print The Banner:  
Right click on your mouse.  Save it into your pictures, or copy and paste it into your printing program.  For best results print it on card stock or heavy paper.











After you print out the pictures, cut them out along the edge.  
Punch a hole in the top two corners and string a ribbon through. 






No comments:

Post a Comment