Monday, January 7, 2019

FREE Harry Potter Banner, or Harry (Potter) Christmas or Harry (Potter) Birthday Banner Printable Great for Your Harry Potter Party!






This year we celebrated our Christmas Harry Potter style.  I had sooooooo much fun decorating.  I just couldn't seem to stop making things.  I wanted to do everything that I saw.  You should check out my Christmas tree.  It was amazing!



Every Harry Potter party needs a banner!  Here's the one I did for our Christmas party that says Harry Christmas.  I also made one that  says Harry Potter but I also made a similar Harry Birthday banner.  If you scroll down a little further you will see the printouts.   


You can see examples of the Christmas banner above and below.
Keep scrolling until you get to the version of Harry Potter banner that your looking for. 


You can see the banner in the background.  Here's my cute grandson with his Harry Potter Aragog Legos that he got for Christmas.


To make a banner for yourself just click on the picture to make it large.  Then right click and save it into your photos or copy and paste it into your printing program.  

Harry Potter Banner

Print on card stock and then cut it out, punched holes in the corner and strung it with jute, string or ribbon.  












Print on card stock and then cut it out, punched holes in the corner and strung it with jute, string or ribbon.  


Harry Christmas










Harry Birthday







Here's a blank one for your 
to add your own words



Here are some of my other Harry Potter projects.
Everything is free and easy to do.
Just click on the picture to go to the link.





















No comments:

Post a Comment