Saturday, October 29, 2016

Free Thanksgiving Banner Printable - Give Thanks

I knew someone who was looking to buy a Thanksgiving banner but couldn't find one. 



 I thought that would be a great item for my blog, so I went to work.  Here's what I came up with. 

How to print it:
 If you want to print it out, just click on the picture.  Then right click your mouse and save it into your pictures, or you can copy and paste it into your printing program.  Size it to a full sheet of paper, or any size that you want.  Print it out from your printing program, or have it printed as a picture from you favorite photography shop.

It works best if you print it out on card stock.  I often use a light brown (I bought it at Walmart) so that if it gets turned around the back color is not that noticeable.
Happy Thanksgiving!




















I hope that your banner turns out awesome!



No comments:

Post a Comment