Monday, January 14, 2019

Free Printable Valentine's banner



Who doesn't love Valentine's Day?  It's such a fun time of year.  To celebrate I am sharing this super cute, and super easy Valentines Banner for FREE! 



After Christmas my house feels so empty so I get excited when it's time to decorate for Valentine's Day.  I made this banner a few years ago, but never posted it.  This year I thought that I better share it.  

It's always so much fun for me to come up with combinations of prints.  I love the vintage prints in this banner.  The common theme is the white background with a bright red.  The mixture of all the prints together makes this a fun and easy addition to your Valentine's Day decor.


All you have to do is print it out, cut out the hearts, punch a hole at the top of each side of the heart, then add a string.  It's quicker then going to the store to buy a banner.

You can display it on your mantle, over your table, on the wall, or anywhere that you would like!




How to Print:

I have two ways that you can print it.  One version is to save it into your pictures.  I like it this way because the resolution is better.  I also have one that you can print out of google docs.  You will see that link at the bottom.










If you would like to just print it out here is the link: Valentines Banner


I have a bunch of other Holly's Home Valentine ideas.  


Just click here to see them all.





No comments:

Post a Comment