Thursday, October 31, 2013

Bugs and Kisses Gift Tags and Treat Bag - a Free Halloween Printable





Here's a fun idea for Halloween and I have the free print out for you.  Fill treat bags with Hershey's kisses, then add a few plastic bugs.  Attach the printable "Happy Halloween with bugs and kisses".  It's that easy. 

But if you are looking for more, 
I also have a printable Halloween Treat Bag that matches.


Above is the treat bag printed in cardstock.




I found these cute Halloween bags, 
and attached the trick-or-treat ribbon.  
Then I attached the bugs and kisses printable. 
They turned out great.  
They were a big hit with all of our friends.




Gift Tag Printable:

Here's the printable for you.  
Just click on the picture to make it larger,
 then right click and "save as" or "copy".  
Use it in your favorite word program.  
You can size it to the size that you need.

Using colored paper or cardstock makes it so much more fun.
My favorite is a parchment color, but you could use anything.


Treat Bag Printable:
 
Using colored paper or cardstock makes it so much more fun.
My favorite is a parchment color, but you could use anything.




Here are the instructions on how to fold the treat bags.  
Here's another version that you might like:


I have created another version that is a cellophane bag topper that is really cute.  
You can get the printout by clicking here.



Happy Halloween!

I have to give a shout out to the original idea from:

 http://momsbyheart.net/free-printable-of-the-day-177/
I loved her idea, but I wanted my printable to be a little more vintage looking.  If you like a more modern look visit mom's by heart to get her free printable.

http://hollyshome-hollyshome.blogspot.com/p/fun.html

And for more of Hollys Home Halloween ideas just go here

No comments:

Post a Comment