Thursday, January 2, 2014

Orange You Glad It's Christmas or New Years - Gift Tags for giving a gift of oranges at Christmas or New Years




Every year at Christmas my orange tree has so many oranges on it that we could never eat them all, so I give them out as Christmas gifts.  This year I decided to design a tag to put on the bag to make it a little more special.  I had some left over oranges that I wasn't able to give out in time for Christmas so I made another tag for New Years.  If you scroll down you will see it below. I thought that there might be some other people who live in the warmer climates who also like to give out oranges at Christmas or New Years, so I decided to make this available to others.

Here is the gift tag.  Just click on the picture to make it larger, then either save it into your pictures, or copy and paste it.  I print it out on 4&6 photo paper.








Here is another version that you can print out on 8 1/2 x 11 sheets







Here is a picture of the ones that I did.  I was in a hurry, so it is a really bad picture.





No comments:

Post a Comment