For my thanksgiving dinner this year I thought it would be fun to have treat bags for each of my guests to put on their plate. They will match the place card that I made in an earlier post.
If you would like to print the matching place card here is the link:
Treat Bag Tutorial:
2. Turn the paper over to the back side. Mark it at 3" and at 8". Then put a line of glue across the bottom of the paper.
3. Fold the paper at 3" and then again at 8".
4. Put a line of glue where the two papers overlap on the back seam and put another line of glue across the bottom of the bag.
5. Fold over the bottom of the bag about 1/2", making sure that there is enough glue to secure it shut.
6. You can use a fancy pair of scissors to cut off the top of the bag. I used pinking shears, but you can use anything. If you want to add a bow omit this step and fold over as shown below:
7. Fold the top of the bag to the backside of the bag.
8. Punch two holes at the top of the bag for the ribbon to go through. I punched mine about 1 1/2" apart. Trim off excess paper if you need to.
9. Feed you ribbon through the two holes. Then tie the ribbon into a bow.
Here are the printouts for each bag. Just click on the picture to make it larger. Then save it into your pictures, or copy and paste it into your program that you use.
I am thankful for
Thankful and Blessed
Day of Turkey:
Of course you will need the matching place cards. Check them out here.
and you can also make leftover tags for your guests take home boxes: